Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Anyone up for some games and beers in London?

Maybe some edh, cube if poss, board games, I can bring some wow if anyone fancies something different?

Suggestions welcome

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The one advantage to Tom's proxy cubes is that all the cards are worthless so you can happily spill a pint over them. They look awful, though.

I'm up for cube action Saturday. As for proxy cubes, maybe someone should make one entirely out of awesome hand-drawn ones like Simon has in his cube.

Maybe something along the lines of every time someone wins a cube event they get to do the art for one of the cards of there choice, that would be the spice.

Nick Taylors cube has some awesome alt art, for instance fork is a photo of a fork

Martin Dingler said:

I'm up for cube action Saturday. As for proxy cubes, maybe someone should make one entirely out of awesome hand-drawn ones like Simon has in his cube.

Newly revamped Graveyard Cube with improvements suggested by Reeve, O'Keefe, Symington and others will make an appearance for sure, then.

And probably some kind of terrible EDH deck as I have wittered on about at length in another thread.  I hope I don't have to use it.

PS They do not look terrible Kieran - you are just seeing a reflection in the sleeve when you are not wearing your makeup.

or mask.

I seem to keep getting emails about this: I'm afraid I'm still in Hawaii. I will start being up for stuff the weekend after this (get back on the 19th, need recovery time)

Looks like I'm free this Saturday and would be up for some cube - even if it has to be Tom's 'Circling Vultures' cube. It's just not in the same league as the 'Amulet of Quoz' cube.

I will bring the Complex Cube also just in case people are feeling masochistic.

so what time then?

I am coming for midday if anyone replies here saying they are also coming for midday.

Can probably make it for about 12.

Thomas David Baker said:

I am coming for midday if anyone replies here saying they are also coming for midday.

Midday sounds good to me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service