Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Boom boom boom - The Black Eyed Peas

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hoobastank, listened to this album to death, martins put it on though :(
That "I'm on a Boat" thing... it got really old, really quick.
That god awful black eyed Peas monstrosity

'Boom Boom Bum Bum' or something of equal shittyness...
The worst song on the radio at the moment IMO

warren vonk said:
That god awful black eyed Peas monstrosity

'Boom Boom Bum Bum' or something of equal shittyness...
Never listening to the radio is tech. :D

And i never knew Martin was emo?
I didn't say it had to be on the radio

Dan Barrett said:
Never listening to the radio is tech. :D

And i never knew Martin was emo?
I never listen to the radio anymore.

The new Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Conor Oberst and Maximo Park albums are good. And the last Prodigy one rocks.
I haven't started the what song do you think is good thread yet.

Battlefield Schmattlefield said:
I never listen to the radio anymore.

The new Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Conor Oberst and Maximo Park albums are good. And the last Prodigy one rocks.
Spotify is where its at

Battlefield Schmattlefield said:
I never listen to the radio anymore.

The new Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Conor Oberst and Maximo Park albums are good. And the last Prodigy one rocks.
Even though it's kind of contra topic, the new Kasabian album just rocks.
Make A music you like thread and post that in there!!! :angryface:

Florian Esser said:
Even though it's kind of contra topic, the new Kasabian album just rocks.
(that was MIllsy on my account)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service