Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Sup dudes,

I'm trying to finish my Sacland sets (other than Misty Rainforest).

Does anyone have any spare saclands for trade?

Here's some of my better stuff for trade:

4x Chrome mox (Mirrodin)
2x Misty Rainforest
2x Day of Judgement
1x Vampire Nocturnus
1x Bloodghast
1x Dragonskull summit
1x Siege-gang commander

Anyone want to get rid of some spare saclands for the above goodness?

If you're looking for cards also, make a list and I'll see what I've got.

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dude just take your shit to the pre release and trade with he scubs. I'm sure you can get sac lands for almost nothing there. Ask steve he will show you the ways.
Trading with noobs and scrubs makes me want to tear out my front teeth, then smash the rest of my teeth by rabidly chewing on them.

I'd rather first trade with someone I know, then turn to noobs as a last resourt...

Gary Lynch said:
Dude just take your shit to the pre release and trade with he scubs. I'm sure you can get sac lands for almost nothing there. Ask steve he will show you the ways.
I've got at least one Verdant Catacombs and one Scalded Tarn for trade. They're in my folder, i'll be down the club tonight. Bring Dark Confidants! Otherwise i'll see what else you've got.
Any spares i open from now i will gladly trade to you, as i just finished off my set of 20 ZEN fetches.

Also, trading at pre-releases is great, you're just being anti-social Warren! :P
Trading is depressing. It makes me want to buy 4 of every card in Magic just to save myself.
I agree. Shame I don't have the money for it.

Having to borrow stuff is probably below trading though. I'm at the mercy of others collections and deck choices.

Thomas David Baker said:
Trading is depressing. It makes me want to buy 4 of every card in Magic just to save myself.
I have about 2-3 spare of each fetchland for trade/sale.

will prob want WWK cards or older eternal cards.

see you at the prerelease - will bring my trades with me.
Thomas David Baker said:

Seconded, magic would be so much better if we never had to own, sort or look for any cards.
Well a playset of every legal card would start with ten thousand pounds worth of standard cards and end with a Black Lotus and one of each Mox so I don't think anyone can. But when I think of trading my Knight of the Reliquary for 2 of some 15-year-old's Emeria AngeI I feel the darkness coming on.

Gary Lynch said:
Having to borrow stuff is probably below trading though. I'm at the mercy of others collections and deck choices.

Thomas David Baker said:
Trading rules! Have loads of spares... bring foils to the pre-release!
It's not like i give you anything other than good decks though, right?

Gary Lynch said:

Thomas David Baker said:
Yeah you did. Not gonna be so easy for exteneded though. Not so many people have those cards.

Dan Barrett said:
It's not like i give you anything other than good decks though, right? Gary Lynch said:

Thomas David Baker said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service