Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

You need 200 points from Dec 26th 2011 to Apr 1st 2012 to get an invite to the thing where the winner gets on the National Team.

All TGC (sanctioned) events are 1 point for playing + 3 points per win.

Is that right?

So there's no easier way for me to earn my 146 points required than 3-0'ing 15 drafts (well, with one loss allowed) between now and April 1st?

Have you guys all easily got 200 or are you all going to be sitting it out too?

Views: 719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No idea, but it's likely if you are Q'd for the WMCQ you will have at least one.

Has it changed so that Rich isnt allowed to play? How annoying!

Dan Barrett said:

You can only attend if:

You have 200+ seasonal planeswalker points.

Are not Richard Bland.

Well I assume so, because he is the current pro points leader by a fair margin?

So it will be him + the three winners of the qualifying tourneys then.

Yes, unless Dan R wins the next PT or something.

Lol

Dan Barrett said:

Yes, unless Dan R wins the next PT or something.

sigh, no ptq, no gp anywhere nearby... wonder what my planeswalker points for this season are... probably not great... guess I'll be there next year

China is HARD to get 200 points for. 2 ptqs in the country/season (which is bigger than europe), hard to get visa to go abroad.... uk seems a lot easier :P

Could I get someone to register me for GP Lille and then drop me so I get the 64 participation points? I'm not going to do it but it would be interesting if it was possible.

Would have to pay for it though...

James Mills said:

Could I get someone to register me for GP Lille and then drop me so I get the 64 participation points? I'm not going to do it but it would be interesting if it was possible.

obv

Dan Barrett said:

Would have to pay for it though...

James Mills said:

You need photo ID to drop outside of the match slip- otherwise you need someone with byes to pretend to be you R1 and concede once the slip comes, then drop.

Or just not show up.

I think you can get someone to register you and then you just dont show up for round 1.

I would check though. Also may want to check you get that many points for participation, seems a lot, I didnt realise it was that many.

James Mills said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service