Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Preregister for the New Phyrexia Prerelease at The County

With this prerelease being restricted to one 91 person sealed event at The County it's almost certain to be oversubscribed so it's probably worth preregistering on TGC site if you want to attend.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why?

James Mills said:
I'm going on Sat seems better than going on Sunday.

Just prefered the atmosphere, county is a shit venue to have a pre release in. I dont mind playing more rounds as it means better prizes for winners. Also means people get more play for their money.

Also had plenty of room for side events, how many drafts you gonna fit in the county?

Philip Rogers said:

You miss eight round pre-releases?

Gary Lynch said:

I miss pre releases at the student union :(

I really like flights, as if my pool is bad I can just play another one or start drafting (and give the TO more of my money) - really not sure who this change benefits, tbh.
thing is if your pool is bad you can do that in a big event too

In other news:

fail

Dan Barrett said:

I'll be there Sunday.

Saturday I am going to see Ferret racing and cat show jumping at the LONDON PET SHOW.

People have work on Monday - I like going out on Saturday so I can relax and have a drink. Plus usually hungover on Sunday so staying in bed and doing fuck all is much more of an attractive prospect than doing anything else.

Gary Lynch said:
Why?

James Mills said:
I am going for the contraversial approach of playing in my local prerelease for the first time in many years, crazy I know
Im trying to sort it so I can come tomorrow

James Mills said:
People have work on Monday - I like going out on Saturday so I can relax and have a drink. Plus usually hungover on Sunday so staying in bed and doing fuck all is much more of an attractive prospect than doing anything else.

Gary Lynch said:
Why?

James Mills said:

Dan

I love the sign on the side of the fence GENIUS

Good man!

Gary Lynch said:
Im trying to sort it so I can come tomorrow

James Mills said:

Gary Lynch said:
Why?

James Mills said:
So I hear Mills put in an excellent performance?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service