Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Testing for nats need to happen as I have a few lists that I need to try out.

 

Would people be up for another one of those sessions at the Weatherspoons in Holburn? I'm thinking next Sunday if people can make it.

 

Let me know!

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I keep asking about testing and getting bugger all answers, so hopefuly we can organise someting...

Will be at the club mon and fri, and will probably be arund Sunday for this also James.


One thing though - playing your "tuned brews" agains each other is an absolute waste of time, please let's all bring at least one "stock" list each to give actually useful testing.
I wanted to test the Wafo Tapa control list vs the tap out control list against a miriad of decks then finally against each other. Also - Naya, Turbo Land, RDW, Esper, Jund - the usual suspects.

Also I've drafted M11 once - not good.

Dan Barrett said:
I keep asking about testing and getting bugger all answers, so hopefuly we can organise someting...

Will be at the club mon and fri, and will probably be arund Sunday for this also James.


One thing though - playing your "tuned brews" agains each other is an absolute waste of time, please let's all bring at least one "stock" list each to give actually useful testing.
I've done 5 or so M11 drafts now and feel i'm starting to get the hang of them, but will continue doing 1-3 a week until Nats itself.

Your testing list seems reasonable, I want to narrow my options down to 2/3 decks before Game Day and testign day the day after, then use those 2 events to make a final decision. Currently i'm at: Naya, Mythic, Jund, RDW, UWx, not sure i will bother trying turboland or the titan decks.
Im in for sunday. Will bring Jund and the Naya deck I want to try and anything else I brew up this week.
Also what is better - Titan with or without Distructive force?
I don't know why you wouldn't want to play Force with it, it's just very powerful

James Mills said:
Also what is better - Titan with or without Distructive force?
Some people use avenger as a finisher and you don't have to add a third colour.
I think the G/W/R one could be good with some work. Having wrath to help you stay alive till you can force is good.

James Mills said:
Also what is better - Titan with or without Distructive force?
i think naya force is better, and i will be there on monday if anyone is up for testing, i will be playing naya shaman. Sunday is possible.

Benjamin
Might as well come on Sunday - to get a decent group together for this

Benjamin Lei said:
i think naya force is better, and i will be there on monday if anyone is up for testing, i will be playing naya shaman. Sunday is possible.

Benjamin
Because you don't want to blow up your Valakuts.

Dan Barrett said:
I don't know why you wouldn't want to play Force with it, it's just very powerful

James Mills said:
Also what is better - Titan with or without Distructive force?
You don't "have" to play valakuts

Louis Mackie said:
Because you don't want to blow up your Valakuts.

Dan Barrett said:
I don't know why you wouldn't want to play Force with it, it's just very powerful

James Mills said:
Also what is better - Titan with or without Distructive force?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service