Events (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting to nats

I need to get to nats, how is everything else going, and who can i go with? :P

Started by Amidu

8 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Gary Lynch

PTQ Southhampton

Is anyone going this weekend? I could use a lift if anyone has space, not sure I can afford the train.

Started by Gary Lynch

11 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Thomas David Baker

Sources for Event Info

As the wizards.com page for PTQs for Austin in Europe contains only entries referring to Austria and Germany I've taken it upon myself to g…

Started by Thomas David Baker

4 Jun 22, 2009

PTQ Reading this weekend?!

Is anyone going to this? What is the format? Where is it? ps I HATE the Wizards website for not being able to answer these simple questi…

Started by wv

9 Jun 20, 2009

Any one want to meet at my pub tomorrow?

I finish at 6 and will then be heading for Martins if anyone wants to go down together. Its the Globe in Moorgate, on the corner of London…

Started by Gary Lynch

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Amidu

Games Day, Thursday at Martin's

Mr. C is hosting a games day from midday on Thursday. Will go on until late so working scrubs like me can turn up later. I said I would pop…

8 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Tiff Leek

Weekend of 13th and 14th June

Which of you made it to Leicester or Reading or Southampton? How did you do? What did you play? What did you play against? Did Gary manage…

7 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Daniel Royde

20th June Plans

Games Club monthly or Reading PTQ? And what are you playing, or is it secret tech? I am leaning towards the PTQ with the plan to play Mon…

12 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Daniel Royde

Hotel Arrangements for Brighton

Dan was talking about booking a hotel. I can't make it to GPT tomorrow, but count me in still. Let me know what the details are in this thr…

Started by Ben Titmarsh

17 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Nathan Gotlib

Southampton GPT - Anyone else going to this?

We will be running the GPT for Brighton on Sunday 14th June. Entry will be £20 for Sealed deck followed by top 8 booster draft. The event w…

Started by Amar Dattani

0 Jun 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service