Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Two Headed Giant Limited is the most enjoyable, skill intensive and challenging Magic format known to man.

It breaks the monotony of drafting once the format becomes established (longer than 1-2 months) by making you re-evalute the same cards while also having to factor building 2 decks from your picks.

Furthermore instead of relying on selfishness it builds teamwork and lasting friendships.

Nuff said.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All that happens is, I build the decks, never get disagreed with, and then the other person does what I said :D

Although, you should see me and pete play 2HG limited, its insane
2HG drinking challenge?
Um does anyone else remember the tokyo ptq with Mills and Steve on the same team? You didn't speak to each other for a fortnight..... :D
Rob + Pete is a fairly epic 2hg team. Me and my bro is hilarious- i remember the 2hg champs him trying to make infi misplays and me going stsop being bad, lets not take 2 damage for no reason..
we can bluff so insanely well, and we both look like scrubs...

That Ginger One said:
Rob + Pete is a fairly epic 2hg team. Me and my bro is hilarious- i remember the 2hg champs him trying to make infi misplays and me going stsop being bad, lets not take 2 damage for no reason..
2HG is a great format, because I get to play against people who are convincing each other to make the wrong play.

>_>
(No really it sucks.)

Tom Reeve said:
2HG is a great format, because I get to play against people who are convincing each other to make the wrong play.

>_>
how come we haven't had a 2HG tounament this year to win foil full art maesltrom pulses?

maybe we should go on a Magic strike until it happens.
Good idea steve, go on magical strike.

stevie_b said:
how come we haven't had a 2HG tounament this year to win foil full art maesltrom pulses?

maybe we should go on a Magic strike until it happens.
Then we can have a 2hg tourney where only good players t4 again. And steve still wont have a foil maelstrom pulse.
RINSED.
so, hands up who has owned a promo mutavault at some point? :D

steve, you suck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2022   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service