Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

I've got a copy of Ascension coming in the post shortly, would anyone like to take it for a spin sometime next week when it arrives on my doorstep?

You can familiarise yourself with the rules with this pdf

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not coming down tonight now as Jason said he isn't doing sealed untill friday. Not happy about this

Dan Barrett said:
May be along for an hour (6-7) this evening after work. Please read the rules if you're gonna around, such that we can get going straight away!
I won't be there until after 7 as well so will have to give the game a spin another time.
Okay, will wait until another day for now then - check back before the weekend and see when/if i'm coming with it in my bag!
I will be there on Friday and will be bringing legacy decks - will also be up for playing boardgames etc. can we do scars drafts on friday or does that have to wait until saturday?
I'm definitely not there on Fri, but it will be Scars, as that is the release day.

Amar Dattani said:
I will be there on Friday and will be bringing legacy decks - will also be up for playing boardgames etc. can we do scars drafts on friday or does that have to wait until saturday?
Mine arrived today (Ascension). Haven't worked out if it is any good yet.
Should be at the game day Saturday if anyone will have a copy with them?
Will bring tomorrow (Tuesday 5th october) to play before drafting if anyone is interested?
sounds good - i will be there!

Dan Barrett said:
Will bring tomorrow (Tuesday 5th october) to play before drafting if anyone is interested?
If anyone not on the forum asks, it's a 2 player game, okay?

Amar Dattani said:

Dan Barrett said:
LOL -OK. I will attempt to read the rules before I come tomorrow!

Dan Barrett said:

Amar Dattani said:

Dan Barrett said:

Dan Barrett said:

Amar Dattani said:

Dan Barrett said:

I'm certainly up for a game or two. i gave the rules a read through and it seems fairly straightforward.
See you this evening.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service