Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

So who's going?  And where are you staying?  Guess I need to get a room booked soon...

Views: 1214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a room with Nathan, we are gonna get the train from Euston about 10am on the Friday if you wanna go up together? Think Andrew T will be joining us too.

Can't go, have to work. Small chance that work will move, but very much doubt it.

*cries*

same, except there is no chance :(

Paul Hodgson said:

Can't go, have to work. Small chance that work will move, but very much doubt it.

*cries*

opportunity to get smashed in shoreditch in the evening though I guess

Thom Richardson said:

same, except there is no chance :(

Paul Hodgson said:

*cries*

Dan- where are you staying?  would be worth us all trying to get into the same place if poss!

I am going on the Thursday.

There are people staying in the Ibis and Premier Inn on Portland Street, the Ibis has no twin rooms left, the Premier Inn did yesterday.

I am going to this but still haven't decided how ? so ben if you want to share am up for this !

Nathan and I are in Premier Inn at:

Manchester Central
Bishopsgate
7-11 Lower Mosley Street

It's the one closest the venue.

I am landing at Heathrow on the Friday then getting a train straight there (nothing like adding 4 hours to an already 12 hour journey), then dying, then being resurrected, then playing in the GP.  I have no idea where I am staying but it sounds like I should get on it!

I don't want to share, I'm not good at playing with other children, especially not with an 8 hour time difference to overcome.

BTW what events are you all planning on playing in other than the GP, and do you need any cards for them/can I borrow some?

Think I wanna try my luck in the standard GPTs on Friday, but want to take two decks ideally, so may need 2 Jace 3 and a SOWAP, and 3 Phyrexian Obliterators if any of you have those?

Andrew - well up for the room share.  Let's try to get into the same place as Dan and Nathan

Alright!  Andrew and I are booked in at the Premier Inn on friday and saturday night.  I'll be getting the train up after work on the friday

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service