Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Far more important than the release of any set, PTQ, or whatever, local legend Gary Lynch is shortly (in the next 2-4 weeks) bound for New Zealand.

Oh, and that's forever, not a holiday or anything.

As such, I propose we have to give him a grand send off, involving games and beer (which we will buy for him).

Potentially next Saturday at TGC - who's down with this plan?

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is quite simply no such thing as a fun standard deck at the mo
legacy however, is a completely different beast!
I quite enjoyed playing UB control in the PTQ. Except for coming 9th on breakers the tourney was good fun
Im thinking playing For Sale is always a good idea.
For money?

Gary Lynch said:
Im thinking playing For Sale is always a good idea.
Also maybe we can finally sort out the Gary Lynch Chicken Wing Challenge that has been proposed in various guises over the years...

Also a thought - we could skip the constructed and just get Jason to do us an 8-man draft if you'd all prefer?

I think we should do a special Gary Lynch all day keith Lovett challange, pint and some chicken each round

Also not sure about draft, should come up with a fun format that doesn't involve carrying around loads and means we can get rather drunk also

i am going to suggest that 4 wings per round be the minimum

I'm guessing that the bar is open from 4 as usual I guess the plan is some tinnies then

still want to play some random format, choices so far draft, legacy or standard all sounds pants, would draft but can't see the point as nats is m12 draft for the LOSS

Lol, kinda glad I'm not Q'd for Nats now tbh, as seriously testing standard or m12 draft both sounds pretty pants.

Can I borrow your Jaces for Nats then Dan?

Also, isn't coreset draft basically removal + flyers + whatever mediocre card advantage cards they put in there?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service