Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

SEE HERE FOR DETAILS

So, what decks do you think will see play at PT Amsterdam?

Gogo kithkin!! :P

Seriously though, I reckon Seismic Swans w/ Treasure Hunt could be a contender, as well as new versions of B/W and G/W tokens, and a URG LD deck.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know it! :D

Simon Baldwin said:
Goblins?

:D

Paul Hodgson said:
Is it worth trying to brainstorm archetypes yet?

Aggro: Zoo (nacatal, lion, ranger, scute mob, vengevine?), Merfolk, AIR, aggro fae, jund
Wow, no one has said mono red and I have a feeling it might be the best deck....
Bolt/Incinerate/Flame Javelin/Guide/Hellspark/Dragonlord OR Blood Knight/Keldon Marauders/Hells' Thunder ?

That Ginger One said:
Wow, no one has said mono red and I have a feeling it might be the best deck....
Wow both of those lists look quite wrong. You run like guides figures marauders geopedes ramgangs bolts incinerates searingblaze javelin lands, maybe a few more burns.
Sorry, the OR was for two things in the same slot.

I'm still not very good at this though, i don't remember many cards from beyond std

That Ginger One said:
Wow both of those lists look quite wrong. You run like guides figures marauders geopedes ramgangs bolts incinerates searingblaze javelin lands, maybe a few more burns.
Oh - I am noticing my fail

Doran Aggro Rock is probably good.

Dan Barrett said:
Learn to read.

James Mills said:
Dark Depths seems like the way forwards.
Yea, start with Stanj's list from Nats last year probably?
The Fae will show up I guess

Also no more Dark Confidant D:
I believe Gandhi said it best - "What the fucking fuck?"

Wait, that wasn't Gandhi...
here here!

Also, the stupid thing wizards does of: "here's a change, that lots of people are going to hate, at least initially. We'll explain our reasoning in a week."
Who cares about the change. In fact its probably a good thing as lots of people dont play extended due to being new and only having standard decks. Now people wont need many more cards for their deck to make it good in extended.
People who do care have a new format that is easier to get into than legacy. Looks like its change for good.
buying up all the secluded glens on modo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service