Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

SEE HERE FOR DETAILS

So, what decks do you think will see play at PT Amsterdam?

Gogo kithkin!! :P

Seriously though, I reckon Seismic Swans w/ Treasure Hunt could be a contender, as well as new versions of B/W and G/W tokens, and a URG LD deck.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

^^^ Nice Tech
Just got 3 Bitterblossom for £23, seems like a decent bet!
Amen.

Most players aren't like the people replying to this thread, owning cards way back and having enough for multiple decks in legacy, (old) extended, standard, etc.

For these players, the deck they are playing in standard now, which may have taken them a while to trade/save up for, will still be playable next year (with a few additions) in new extended, and that's a good thing.

I expect attendance will improve a lot, and if that costs us a few tears from Royde, then it's a price we'll have to (grudgingly) pay! :P

Gary Lynch said:
Who cares about the change. In fact its probably a good thing as lots of people dont play extended due to being new and only having standard decks. Now people wont need many more cards for their deck to make it good in extended.
People who do care have a new format that is easier to get into than legacy. Looks like its change for good.
Teferi shuts down cascade. Interesting. I am going to make a lot of arbitrary posts of slightly relevant information on this format, unless you want me to stop particularly.

Searing Blaze will be in almost every red deck.
Lol, Mike was quick - reflecting pools shot straight back up to £12.50!

EDIT: Oh shit son, just bought a fuckload for £3/each! (there are some left, seller is sonic-games)
Buy Shadowmoor block filter lands before pools, they are gonna be much better..
oh mannnnn all the traders just updated their prices!

got some thoughtseizes for 3 [now worth 8], some mutavaults for 6 [now 10] and some secluded glens though
Buy some more :)
Problem is Teferi costs 5 and the good cascade costs 4.

That Ginger One said:
Teferi shuts down cascade. Interesting. I am going to make a lot of arbitrary posts of slightly relevant information on this format, unless you want me to stop particularly.

Yea, thing is I had £20 left in my paypal account, and seeing as i could buy them at 1/4th of what Mike is already selling them for, seemed like a "sure thing".

That Ginger One said:
Buy Shadowmoor block filter lands before pools, they are gonna be much better..
I know, but its still interesting. Like, it means if you stick him in teachings their usual good anti control draw of cascade guy --> good spell is actually rubbish.

Gary Lynch said:
Problem is Teferi costs 5 and the good cascade costs 4.

That Ginger One said:

how many red rituals are still in for AIR?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service