Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

Who is going? Anyone want to travel there together?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like my a plan!

Amar Dattani said:
It looks like I will get the 09.18 from paddington. Gets into reading at 09.48, think the doors open at 10am.

Anybody else want to get this one, there are later trains that get you there on time but don't want to risk delays etc and missing round 1.

meet at Paddington ticket office at 9am?
lol - but i put train times into your the plan, so it makes more sense. see you there!

James Mills said:
Sounds like my a plan!

Amar Dattani said:
It looks like I will get the 09.18 from paddington. Gets into reading at 09.48, think the doors open at 10am.

Anybody else want to get this one, there are later trains that get you there on time but don't want to risk delays etc and missing round 1.

Making sense is overrated.

jkhkyuioujopijujkhk pugh ;oj uh igghygf

Amar Dattani said:
lol - but i put train times into your the plan, so it makes more sense. see you there!

James Mills said:
Sounds like my a plan!

Amar Dattani said:

Good plan Im in.

Dan I left you a message about borrowing some cards. Any word on that? Im gonna be at James' gig too.
When/Where is it?
Message on where? I have nothing on here, my phone, or facebook.

Is it scrawled in crayon on a piece of rizla and put under my front door or something?

Gary Lynch said:
Good plan Im in.

Dan I left you a message about borrowing some cards. Any word on that? Im gonna be at James' gig too.
James' gig, or PTQ?

You gonna come along to the gig?

That Ginger One said:
When/Where is it?
PTQ. Working (or girls, as of yet undecided on sunday plans) > gigs im afraid :(
Its on your comments. It was 1 Siege-Gang Commander, 1 Eldrazi Monument and 1 Consuming Vapours. Also want to add 3 Lotus Cobra to that. Let me know if you can lend me that, thanks.

I will be at James gig Sunday

Dan Barrett said:
James' gig, or PTQ?

You gonna come along to the gig?

That Ginger One said:
When/Where is it?
Ill be there with you becca. No sarkan though, sry :(
how did everyone do?
I scrubbed. Hard. :(

Ben Titmarsh said:
how did everyone do?

Reply to Discussion