Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

As the title says, who is going to Milton Keynes this Sunday?

What will you play?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going and will prob have 1-2 spaces left in my car.
If your interested then please post a reply to this thread.
You will have to be at COCKfosters (!) tube station at 9am Sunday morning. Will also drop you back there in the evening.

Amar Dattani said:
possibly going, if I am then I'm driving.
I'd be up for a lift to this. Jason are you thinking of driving again? 10 minute walk to highbury > 40 minute trek to La Cock.
Hi Ben,

I am planning on going. In discussions with my better half!

I will meet again at H&I. I will post on here soon to confirm.

If anyone else needs lift, let me know?

Jason
Erm jason I could probably do with a lift, depending on if I can get generic cards I need; im playing some boros list ive been given..
Can anyone lend me 1 raging ravine please?
yes, if you are prepared to go on the wall of shame...

Ben Titmarsh said:
I've been looking forward to it!

Amar Dattani said:
yes, if you are prepared to go on the wall of shame...

Ben Titmarsh said:
So do you still need the Gideon? I have a lot of Boros cards if you need them (Ranger, Fetches, Quakes, Summons, Mystics etc).

That Ginger One said:
Erm jason I could probably do with a lift, depending on if I can get generic cards I need; im playing some boros list ive been given..
Can probably lend those Rebecca, how many of each?
My boros list is a bit strange, the fetches would definitely be good though, as would the quakes, summons package might just be in the board. I no longer need the gideon, are you going to MK?

Louis Mackie said:
So do you still need the Gideon? I have a lot of Boros cards if you need them (Ranger, Fetches, Quakes, Summons, Mystics etc).

That Ginger One said:
No I'm not. Are you at the club tomorrow? If not, I can hand some stuff to someone who is going. What do you need specifically.

That Ginger One said:
My boros list is a bit strange, the fetches would definitely be good though, as would the quakes, summons package might just be in the board. I no longer need the gideon, are you going to MK?

Louis Mackie said:

That Ginger One said:
Erm, I guess ill turn up at the club tomorrow to borrow cards, but if I dont can you hand them to someone who is going? I need:

2 goblin guide
3 kiln fiend (yes, i raelly do only own one...)
3 emerge unscathed (same applies..)
3 searing blaze (and again..)
2 staggershock

3 arid mesa
3 marsh flats
3 scalding tarn

2 celestial purge
3 manabards
3 earthquake

Im presuming you dont have all of that... what do I need to source form others.. thanks dude.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service