Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cube Masters Series 2011 Coverage Thread

Cube Masters Series 2011 Coverage I'll be adding coverage material of the November 26 Cube Masters Series Event  to this thread, so check…

Started by wv

18 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by maximiliano

You Make the Draft III - Aftermath

We got off to a bit of a rocky start, with Tim being ambushed by his boss as he popped in on Saturday monring to print his cards. So Kieran…

Started by Simon O'Keeffe

24 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Glenn Goldsworthy

Changes to Watford Events

Hello Everyone,   Bazaar Games has begun a bit of a overhaul with it's tournaments. Due to popular demand, our formats are changing week by…

Started by Matt Barnes

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Matt Barnes

Dark Sphere Modern event (win 4 x Shocklands!)

We can now confirm the first - of what we hope to be many - large Modern tournament of the new Season.   DATE: Saturday 12/11/10 TIME: 13:0…

Started by Dark Sphere

19 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Dark Sphere

Dark Sphere PTQ for Honolulu

Hi all - Just some last minute information for this weekend's Honolulu PTQ.   We've heard some concerns on the price and we do apologise, b…

Started by Dark Sphere

23 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Ben Titmarsh

Watford Commander League

Hello Everyone, Bazaar Games is going to be hosting a weekly Thursday Night (6.30pm Doors Open) Commander League at the Watford Social Clu…

Started by Matt Barnes

4 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Matt Barnes

Hey lisson

Hey guys my im new to site but play a the games club from time to time with my dad Im 20 and hes 39 we have a small player group. I wood lo…

Started by lewis travers-smith

13 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by lewis travers-smith

New Phyrexia Chesham Pre-Release

The Phyrexians have overthrown the valliant Mirran defences... But the war is not over... The Father of Machines is coming! http://www.yout

Started by Matt Barnes

0 Apr 11, 2011

PTQ Nagoya

Hi Everyone,   Dates for PTQ Nagoya are now available.   You can find them at:   http://community.wizards.com/mtguk/blog/2010/12/17/ptq_nag

Started by Rik Powell

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Jason Savage

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service