Demonic Tutor

Magic: the Gathering in the UK

NOTE YOU NEED TO PRE-REG FOR THIS DUE TO A CAP ON NUMBER OF PLAYERS WHO CAN ATTEND, FACEBOOK GLEN WHITE ASAP IF YOU ARE GOING!

10am for 11am start, looks like the event will be limited to ~32 players.

Anyone wanna get the fast train from St Pancras with me? Looks like it's under a tenner after railcard.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks like I am gonna have to bust out some sexual favours in return for borrowing some tezzerets
Will probably be using all of mine I'm afraid, unless I audible to the RDW plan
RDW is good choice to qualify.

I dont like this deck at all, watched Kiblers videos on it and it just doesnt look strong enough. It does highlight the power of crusader though.

Skithirixxxxxx is also really good but how often he will get chumped by a Hawk is the question.

Louis Mackie said:

4 Contagion Clasp

4 Tumble Magnet

4 Necropede

2 Plague Myr

4 Phyrexian Crusader

4 Phyrexian Vatmother

2 Deprive

2 Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas

4 Inquisition of Kozilek

4 Preordain

4 Island

6 Swamp

4 Darkslick Shores

4 Drowned Catacomb

4 Inkmoth Nexus

4 Creeping Tar Pit

1 Contagion Engine

1 Corrupted Conscience

3 Disfigure

2 Flashfreeze

3 Go for the Throat

1 Mana Leak

2 Spell Pierce

2 Duress

Glenn Goldsworthy said:

can someone give me a list for the infect deck as I can't find one anywhere?
I agree Gary - Cyrus Bales' (which both guys playing it Q'd with on Sat) is a LOT better.

what is that you are talking about? again list please?

Dan Barrett said:

I agree Gary - Cyrus Bales' (which both guys playing it Q'd with on Sat) is a LOT better.
I have decided I don't like Caw Blade - I'm going to play my own control deck that I will build and test myself. fed up with net decking!

Drop vatmother for plague myr, maindeck spell pierce (ran into that one...), think they have big Jace main as well. Not sure if they kept the magnets, I found them awesome all day though.

Basically, abuses the Tezz + infect artifact creature interaction for fun and profit, with the pierces to hit opposing PWs.

Glenn Goldsworthy said:

what is that you are talking about? again list please?

Dan Barrett said:

Also James, what do you not like about it? If you're adamant on not playing the consensus best deck, maybe consider looking at this?

https://sales.starcitygames.com/deckdatabase/displaydeck.php?DeckID...

welp standard is possibly the most boring its ever been. nice job wizards

Esper was my first thought but I want to play Tec edge so I'm going to try out U/B and U/W.

I'm gonna do some brainstorming tonight (using a fetch land to shuffle away bad ideas!)

Dan Barrett said:

Also James, what do you not like about it? If you're adamant on not playing the consensus best deck, maybe consider looking at this?

https://sales.starcitygames.com/deckdatabase/displaydeck.php?DeckID...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Thomas David Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service